Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Gorge near Portland





We also saw some beautiful waterfalls and sites in the gorge area near Portland. The leaves were changing and it was very beautiful. And can you believe that we got Bill out there with us too!! We have the picture to prove it. We went on a hike and saw some wild life too-mostly slugs but we don't see those in Las Vegas so they were a little exciting. We thought this picture of Tyler with the caterpillar turned out way cute so I wanted to share it. If you ever get out to Portland I would definitely recommend that you drive out here because it is worth it!!

1 comment:

Kata said...

I LOVE the coast! I am begging Collin to go, he has never seen it- and you are totally right it isn't ANYTHING like this desert!! UGG! Doesn't it make you wonder why we don't live in such a lush place, I know there are reasons- but the beauty should outweigh them- right?