
These are the shepherd's on their way to see the baby Jesus.

After the story, Santa came to drop off some new pj's for the kids. Some of the kids were REALLY excited....

but Tyler didn't care at all!!

He was really excited about his silly putty that he got from Santa the next morning though. Tyler also got some clothes from both grandmas and some shoes from cousins Ethan and Adam and some books from mom and dad.

We had a great Christmas and we hope the rest of you did too!! Mike and I got our new house for Christmas!! We signed papers on Thursday the 20th and we will move in this weekend, Dec 29th. We are SUPER excited and can't wait to see what we have stored away in all our boxes. It will be like opening presents because we haven't seen the stuff for 3 years!!


1 comment:
New House!! Can't wait to see it! COngrats! I am glad you posted b/c I lost your blog address!
Post a Comment