Thursday, March 13, 2008

Our House

We have had many requests to see the outside of our house so here you go! This is the view from the street. At some point the tree that you see will be replaced though. It is a mesquite tree I think and it is VERY messy so we will replace it with a flowering plum probably.

This is the entry way. A lot of these bushes will be replaced at some point too because they are too over grown.

This is our patio. We are LOVING it now that the weather is nicer. We have had hamburgers a couple time and we've eaten lunch out here several time because it is so nice during the day. If you think I am bragging- I am! This is the time of year that I am glad to live in Las Vegas!!

This is our back yard. We live on the corner lot so it is pretty good sized for the area. We are excited to have it. We will hang a hammock between the two trees when we figure out the best way to do so. If you have any tips they would be appreciated.

So this is the outside of our house. We love it and would love to show it off to any who want to come visit!! Let me know. We have a spare room and bed for you to stay in.

2 comments:

Kara said...

look like a fun house. and i am sure you are enjoying the warm weather. kara

jennie said...

We're so excited to come see you and the house! Not sure if we'll make it down before November, but we'll be there in November for sure. I'm glad to know you have a blog, too. fun.