On July 13, 2008 we were in San Jose for the LIVESTRONG Challenge to help raise money for the Lance Armstrong Foundation and Cancer research.
getting ready to start our adventure
Me and Mike with the SWEET bikes that we rented. When we returned them to the rental shop, Mike told the guy that his was a really nice bike and the guy said he could buy it for "only" $5500. Mine would have been $4300. We said no thanks but we would love to rent from them again next time we were in San Jose.
Mike, me and my mom. She is the reason we do this each year! She is an amazing woman and I am glad to have her in my life!! She is a four and half year SURVIVOR of breast cancer.
This is our entire team "The Sanpete Sprockets"
There is Mike, me, Linda, Jim Smith, Sam Smith, Lindsey Smith, Leslie, Sariah



1 comment:
So I just found your blog again, going from Jenny's. i forgot about all of these that I lost when my computer crashed and I lost all my favorites....love the pictures. And they look so much warmer than last years.
Love Ya MOM
Post a Comment