Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tyler update

Hi all, I thought I would write a little note so all my friends out there that don't know would know and could help with prayers... Tyler is in the hospital with pneumonia. He has been there for almost a week now. He is getting better slowly, but not as fast as I would like. I stay there with him most of the day. I get out for a couple hours in the morning to shower and get lunch and again in the evening for dinner. Mike's family, and friends that we have here in our ward have been GREAT to help out so Tyler is not there alone.

He is doing better today! He was out of bed and in his wheelchair and they even let me take him outside for a little while to get some fresh air-when we weren't around the smokers anyway! They will do a swallow study tomorrow to make sure it is safe for him to eat by mouth and then we will see what road we take to recovery, the one we are on or the one with a g-tube for feeding. Keep him in your prayers!! And I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you Kristy and you guys are in our prayers. I think there is nothing worse than a sick child--you feel so helpless. Sounds like you have a lot of support and help though. We love you.

Jenny