We had a really fun time this Halloween. We decided, mostly I decided, that we should be pirates. This is Tyler getting ready to go to the Halloween party at his school. They go all out at his school. They decorate the whole school, inside and out! They have all kinds of things for the kids to touch and smell and eat. They had brains, a heart, all kinds of goo for them to put their hands in. They also had their multipurpose room all decked out with all kinds of buttons and switches for the kids to push and then there are things that play music or laugh or blink lights etc. It was a lot of fun!!
At his school they had a pirate section so of course I had to take of picture of him with the other pirates!! They also had a ship that was pretty cool.
This is Tyler at our ward trunk-or-treat. He was a hit!! Everyone loved his ship and of course his costume. Everyone said that he won the costume contest for sure!! Although there was not a contest. We had fun hanging out with our friends though!
This is the whole pirate family. I think we looked pretty cute. One of my friends said we should get professional pictures done but Mike didn't think that was necessary.


4 comments:
Yeah, that's pretty dang cool. Where did you get your costumes? You guys look great and I'm so glad to hear that Tyler is feeling better.
I like your customes very much. You don't need profesional pictures, these ones were very nice and look like profesionals ones. I'm glad that Tylor is better now. Take care.
I LOVE his chair, it's sooooo cute. You guys always do awesome things for Halloween. SOOOO cute.
LOVE the costumes and the pirate ship! I'm so sad I didn't get to see it in person! should've stayed home... :)
Post a Comment