We had a great Christmas this year!! I know it is kind of late for pictures, but I thought I would share anyway. My family came to town for the holiday so we just had fun visiting. On Christmas Eve we had my aunt Shannon and her family over for dinner. After dinner, Mike, Tyler and I went up to Jeff and Andrea's house for the Tilton Christmas. We were visiting when we heard Santa at the door. He brought pj's for all the kids and then grandma Corky read a book. After that the kids opened presents from their cousins. Tyler got Kung Fu Panda. This is our family waiting for the story to begin. These are Tyler's pj's from Santa. I think he likes them!!

Tyler was pretty excited to open this present from grandma and grandpa Tilton.

It was a much needed jacket and some new church clothes. He doesn't look so excited any more does he!?! Tyler got lots of new clothes for Christmas because since he got his g-tube he has been growing like crazy!! Mike and I got some new pans that I LOVE and some other small things to go in the house.

This is all the Tilton grandkids in their pj's from Santa.

This is the present that Mike and I got for my brother Bill. I was excited that my whole family was able to come down! Bill and Kev came Christmas morning. We made Oceia wait until they got there to open presents, she thought we was trying to kill her or something. It was fun though.

We had Shannon and her family over again and visited and played. Bill came down for the golf, little did he know that it was going to be freezing cold and WINDY!! He should have come the next weekend when it was nice and warm!!
No comments:
Post a Comment