So back in June, Mike and I went to Seattle.
He is a few pictures of our adventures there...

The view for the top of the Space Needle.

Pike Market. We met my mom's cousin Mary and her daughter and 2 grandsons
here for a very nice visit!!

We went to a Mariners game at Safeco field. It was a lot of fun!! Funny thing about the evening...it was Ken Griffy Jr t-shirt night so the first how-ever-many people through the gates got a free t-shirt...He didn't even play that night!! I thought it was LAME!!!

We took a tour of the city with "Ride the Ducks". It was a lot of fun!! You ride in this vehicle around the town seeing all the sights, then you go into the water and tour that bay in the same vehicle. If you are ever in Seattle I would definitely recommend it, it was a lot of fun!!

This is my brother Bill getting ready to enter the water on the "Duck"
2 comments:
Very cool! You did way more than us and we were only an hour away from Seattle for 2 whole months! Love the pics. Baltimore has "Ride the Ducks," too. I've always been curious. Maybe we should try it next time we're down. How did the race go??
I would give it a try!! I loved this tour, it was fun and funny!!
Post a Comment