Sunday, July 4, 2010

Andrew Michael

This is a picture taken June 19, 2020 ten days before Andrew was born.
Andrew Michael joined our family on June 29, 2010. He weighed 9lbs 1oz and was 21.5 in long.
This is the first time I got to hold him after they cleaned him up.

Proud dad with his new little man.

Our new addition to the family.

Our first family picture with Andrew.
Tyler loves his new little brother!!
Grandma Linda and Andrew. We were thankful that grandma and grandpa came to visit for a few days!! It was fun to have them!
Grandpa Roger and Andrew
Grandma Corrine, Grandpa Ken and Andrew
Andrew Michael...all ready to go home!!
We are LOVING having this little guy in our home!! He is so precious.

7 comments:

Olsen Family said...

He is so precious! I hope you are coming up in August for the reunion so we can meet him before he gets too big.

Jenny said...

Yeah! Hope you are all doing well and adjusting to your new life. Love ya!!

Jilene said...

congrats to you guys! He's precious! Your family picture is adorable!

Jilene said...

oops. sorry for all the posts. I didn't realzie you had to approve it and I thought it just wasn't going through! he, he :-)

Jilene said...

Congrats to your family! You pictures are wonderful!

The Foulgers said...

Oh my goodness, he is precious! Congratulations. I LOVE your family picture, just adorable!

jennie said...

Congratulations, you guys, again and again! Thanks for the pic of him in his onesie -- glad he likes it :) You look super cute 10 days before he was born, Kristy! Glad he didn't wait too long to come... I can't imagine being 9 months pregnant in Vegas summer heat :P