Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Andrew is ONE month

Andrew turned one month old on July 29th. He is growing like a weed!! He weighed in at 11 lbs 6 oz and was 22.5 inches long.
He is starting to smile...
He likes to play with his tongue and often sticks it out...
And he LOVES his big brother, and Tyler loves him too!!
We are LOVING having this little guy in our home!! He has also started to figure out how his voice works and will let out little squawks once in a while.
He sleeps well at night too which is good for me because I might go crazy if I didn't get sleep. I think Heavenly Father knew that I needed a good baby so he sent Andrew!! He is a great baby!

2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I can't wait to see you all again and meet Andrew.

Jenny said...

Love the big brother, little brother shirts!