Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silly boy

Here are some silly faces from my little man, in a shirt that Mike bought for him.
Concerned...
silly...
pouty lip, sad boy...
Happy boy...


He is so silly and plays a lot with his faces. It is so fun! It is easy to get him to play with me and get him to laugh. He also plays with his hands a lot, you can kind of see it in the pics. He makes us laugh a lot and brings so much joy to our lives!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love that shirt! He's so adorable. Babies grow up too quickly.

Olsen Family said...

I love the cute faces too! I can't believe how big he is getting!

jennie said...

Hooray babies! They are *so* much fun -- I wish I could drop by for some instant entertainment. Why I am I not surprised that Mike bought that shirt for him??

Tanielle Callaway said...

He is soo cute, Kristy!! I can't believe how big he is getting.

Matt and Christy said...

Oh, that shirt is great!