The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am a mother of a VERY special little boy. Tyler is doing great after his surgery and will hopefully get out of his cast in about 3 weeks. I think he is missing school, and I am missing him going to school so I can have a little break. I love being at home with him, but it is nice to be able to run some errands while he is at school. I hope to have more children in the near future, but we will see what happens.
2. I live in Henderson, Nevada and I actually like it. I never thought I would like it here, but it is actually nice. I love being near family and the weather this time of year (fall) is awesome!! I love the church here. The members are great and have really strong testimonies, and that helps my testimony.
3. I am married to a great man. He is a hard worker and a great father and friend. His business is doing great and it is growing every month. Sometimes I wish he would start working before noon so he could get home earlier, but he gets his work done so I guess I shouldn't complain.
4. I recently got my hair cut and I love it!! I will post pictures soon. It was getting long and it drove me crazy so I decided to go for it and get it chopped. The lady cut about 6 inches off.
5. I love to try new recipes! Especially Rachael Ray recipes. They are really simple and most of them only take 30 minutes. If you have not tried any of her recipes I think you should. Some of my favorites are her Cowboy spaghetti, Ultimate Spaghetti and meat balls, Firecracker Enchiladas. I can get you the recipes if you would like.
6. I like to scrapbook and quilt, but I haven't had the time to do any lately. We should be getting into our house in the next week or so and I hope to have more time to do these fun things then. In my own house I won't feel bad about leaving everything out so I can work on it again the next day.
I tag Linda (and you better participate!!), Debbie, Kistena, Tannielle, Marcie, and Lisa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment