Tyler is finally starting to feel better after his surgery. He was doing well after the first two weeks but then he started fussing every time we would move him. Last Monday when I changed his diaper I noticed some funny spots at the top of his diaper so I went looking for the culprit. I found two pressure sores inside his cast. They looked REALLY bad!! Monday night after the doctor did not call me back we decided that we needed to do something so we cut his cast away from them and put bandages on them. Tuesday evening the doctor finally called me and we got in to see him on Wednesday morning. He gave us some medicated pads to put on the sores to help them heal and sent us on our way. Since we have cut the cast away form them and put the medicated pads on them, they are doing a ton better! Tyler is getting back to himself again too. We caught these smiles yesterday morning when we were getting ready for church.




1 comment:
You've been tagged. See my site for details.
Post a Comment