
Tyler turned five years old on May 31st. We had a great party at our house. We had everyone over and had lunch. My parents, sister, niece and nephew were able to make it down from Utah, my aunt Shannon and her family came over from
Summerlin, and Mikes family came over. We had
bbq turkey, baked beans, potato salad and homemade root beer for lunch. It was GREAT!!

Mike and I bought the kids water guns for their party favors and they had a water gun fight for about two hours I think. They were definitely a hit!! Mike got in on the action of the water gun fight too. There was one time I was helping my nephew Ethan fill his gun and my niece
Oceia thought it was funny to start squirting me so after I got Ethan out of the way I threw the water from the bucket on her. My sister got a picture as I was getting ready to throw and as you can see from the pic- Ethan was squirting me too. The kids started playing along the side of the house so Ken, Shannon's husband, decided to get the hose and spray all of them while he had them cornered. After we had cake and ice cream and opened presents most of the family had to leave so we said goodbye. Emily, Adam and Ethan hung around for a little while and started playing in the sand box.
Oceia and Ethan buried Adam, then Adam, Ethan and myself buried
Oceia, at least what we could. Then Mike buried Adam again, that is the picture of just Adam's head. Adam thought it was great. We had a great time celebrating Tyler's b-day and look forward to the next party!! Thanks to everyone for coming!!
1 comment:
Now that looks like a party!! We missed out on that one. Your yard looks so nice--isn't it wonderful to have your own house and to throw a party and have people enjoy themselves. You guys are the best. I sure had fun with you last month when I was out. It was good to see you again and remember how much fun we had growing up and in college. Miss you! Jenny
Post a Comment