I have another tasty recipe to share with you all. I got it off the Rachael Ray web site and it only took about 20 minutes TOTAL to make. It is SUPER easy and tasty!!
Ingredients:
1 32 oz Chicken stock
3 cans white beans, left undrained (although next time I will probably drain 1 can)
5 cups cooked chicken, rotisserie or boiled (I used rotisserie)
1 16 oz jar salsa-heat you like
1 8 oz block pepper jack cheese, grated
2 tsp ground cumin
2 cloves garlic, minced
Black or white pepper to taste (no need to add salt)
1/2 cup finely crushed corn chips (Optional, if you like your chili thicker)
Sour cream, for garnish
Directions:Place all ingredients except the corn chips in a crockpot. Cook on high until the cheese is melted. May also use stovetop (which I did) over medium-high heat until cheese is melted.When chili is ready, add the crushed corn chips, if using, and simmer for 10 minutes to thicken. Garnish with more chips, cheese and/or sour cream and serve.
Number Of Servings:6-8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment