Friday, March 19, 2010

BABY!!!

As I mentioned before I am pregnant and the baby is due July 4th. It has been a pretty good pregnancy and I feel great right now! I am past the morning sickness, but not quite to the really uncomfortable part, yet!
This is the baby's first picture taken Dec 21, 2009. Looks like another happy little one!!
This is a profile picture taken Feb 8 2010
A picture of the little hands! Here is a funny story about the hands! When the tech was there she got this picture and said he was holding his hands like a boxer. I said he had definitely been practicing that boxing on my bladder!! When the dr came in he only found one hand up by the baby's face and when he found the other hand it was down by the baby's bottom, he said scratching his bum. I said "OH, he is like his dad!!" I thought it was funny, as did Mike, but the dr thought it was too much information and moved on quickly!

Here are his cute little feet!
And finally proof that it is a boy. He was NOT shy as you can tell!! Now we just need to think of a name!

3 comments:

Mikki said...

How sweet!! Love ultrasounds. It's so fun to get a little preview.

Hey, I'd be happy to sew you one of those purses (if you don't win my giveaway that is). Pick out whatever fabrics you like, and I'll sew it up, no charge!

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! I'm super excited for you. You know how much I LOVE little boys!:)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! How is the name game coming along? Wish we could've seen you guys on our trip out. Love you and miss you!!