Friday, March 19, 2010

Update

So it's been awhile again!! We are doing well here in Henderson!! We are enjoying the Spring time weather although Tyler's allergies are really getting to him, poor boy!! Mike is really busy with work, which is good!! We got our garden planted a couple weeks ago. I am REALLY hoping for a better harvest then we had last year!!
I have been trying to get things ready for the baby! We got the crib set up and the dresser moved so I have room for Tyler's clothes and the baby's clothes. I got a quilt made for the new little guy and I am working on bumper pads. Well, I WAS working on bumper pads and I got very irritated because I couldn't get the measurements to workout so I have taken a break for a few days but I am sure I will feel like working on them again soon. Here is a picture of the quilt.
This is Tyler's First grade picture taken at the beginning of the school year. It is hard for me to believe that he is almost seven!! He is doing really well!! We have been able to keep him healthy so far and I think we are pretty much out of the woods! I just need to try to get his allergies under control!
Tyler was chosen as student of the quarter at his school. This is a picture of a plaque that they gave him. That is his teacher with him. His school is amazing with him!! Everyone loves him and they make sure he is taken care of. He even has a "grandma" there that takes EXTRA good care of him!! I have been going down to the school one or two times a week for a month or so and it is fun to see what they do there and how Tyler reacts to the teachers, aids, therapists and other students!
This is a video of Tyler laughing. He thought something was really funny this day!! This was about the third time he just started laughing and I was finally able to get it on video. After I took this video I noticed he smelt a little suspicious and I checked his diaper and he had messed his pants, so I guess that is what was so funny!! Although I did NOT find it funny!!

No comments: