Saturday, January 22, 2011

Andrew is growing so fast! He is getting quite the personality and it has been So much fun to see it developing!! He is not much of a snuggler, but yesterday he fell asleep on grandpa Ken.
I think it was the soft "pillow" he had to lay his head on. LOL. Ken usually sleeps with the grand kids, but stayed awake this day.My sweet boy after a long afternoon with the Tilton family...they can be pretty loud and crazy!!
Here is a video from this morning. Andrew thought this toy was SUPER funny for some reason.

1 comment:

jennie said...

Too cute! I think I have pics of both of my boys asleep on Grandpa, but you're right -- he's also asleep in those. This is a rare moment! He looks like he was right in the middle of playing and just plopped his head down.

Love the video -- such a fun little guy! I love his giggles.