Andrew turned 7 months old on January 29th. He is starting to do more fun stuff every day. Here are a few of his new things...
Driving dad's truck.
Chillin' in the high chair during lunch with mom and dad
Holding Tyler's hand while he has physical therapy. They love each other a lot!!
Playing with the stereo...this is not my favorite thing he does!!
Playing with Tyler's feet as he sits on the couch.
It is amazing to see him explore the world!! He rolls ALL OVER THE PLACE and pretty soon will be crawling and then I will really be in trouble!
Andrew has also started sitting on his own and has tried to get up on his knees to crawl...Mike encourages that, but I try not too! We also had to put him in a convertible car seat instead of the infant seat he was in because he is getting so big. That makes the ride in our compact car uncomfortable for the passenger, but I don't go many places so it is ok. It will be really nice when he turns one and we can turn him around!


1 comment:
I love the pics of him and Tyler together -- too cute! What handsome little guys you have. Hope Tyler's health improves. Yuck winter! Wish we were closer!
Post a Comment